My Seasonal Depression

Immediately the frost winter is sailing flawless

      My seasonal Depression is in transit to tap my happiness.

The Euphoria that swayed me through my bad days

Statically ,I am concerning, what's endeavouring to be transpire when                                   the  sun gaze.

     The season of love , spring ll hit first 

but I am a lovelorn so my affections and sympathies

                         are dispersed.

           After that there is influx of summer

Seems like  that seasonal Depression is my lover

This time  my decorum ll be scandalous and outrageous here .

 4months long, protracted summer will be my endless peer

     Summer time sadness is genuinely uninvited ,

All my obnoxious contemplation will get reunited.

      Heedful and vigilant self is my only key .

Because summer time sadness is like an unbounded broad sea.

       After that there enters the monsoon 

Turning to furnishing me with solace from agony like a boon .

            Still i ve to wait for my winters

         Deliberation about it makes me simper

      Soon the saplings and conifers leaves ll fall

        Fertile , fruitful, jovial thoughts ll sprawl

     Instantly my winters are arriving as protection 

My happiness is on the way to rap my seasonal Depression 


By Tejinder 🏴











Comments

Anonymous said…
Your thoughts and the way you're representing them is phenomenal πŸ«€more love and power to you❤️

Popular Posts