Need to be put down

 Again babbling thoughts are dancing on,

That these bitches needs to be put down.

Beautiful but ignorant things are to be shut down,

Indeed they might have taken advantage of vulnerability battleground.

Caused severe floods where I drowned,

My core knows  these  b****** needs to be put down.

One try to laugh at me for free,

Never knew I was on the way to give them treat.

Bitch  acted like commander of the fleet,

But still the b**** gets cheat.

She was the main girl but then became the side chick 

They preached religion but still eat meat.

Bitches walk with hypocrisy on

Yes ,yes  they need to be put down

Another which acted like friend in need

She is beautiful but a false bittersweet 

She was his side chick  but live like Elite.

Try to manipulate me that her lover cheat and ill treat

I never knew what's going on,

Damn dear these yesterday born bitches need to be put down.

These b******  fighting for him like he is a raw meat ,

While I am sitting here enjoying their story of hate, heat and cheat .

I might have interfered in theirs personal worksheet,

I have my own story of Revenge and trick or treat.

They called me jade ,Street hustler  for social mislead,

But they are the actors of kayne west controversial song famous where he said I made that b**** famous.

These cheaps , who together sleep, spreading false seed made me bleed at great speed, I read books to escape the reality league.

All of this drama where I enter like a fool made my fast heartbeats on 

God gonna help me to put these bitches right to hell and down and down

By Tejinder 🏴






Comments

Popular Posts