One Day

 One day I will turn out to be recollecting past,

Where certain perceptions will  crash.

One day I will try to change my Outlook,

Regarding some of the memories from my childhood.

One day I should be mature enough,

 strong and intelligent as powerpuff.

One day I won't try to look back,

To ask for help and your feedback.

One day I'I am going to fly higher than birds,

Maybe you will strive to act like a mocking bird.

One day nothing will trouble me anymore,

These dead corpse won't call me to wore.

One day your presence won't make anxious,

There will be no place for sadness and madness.

One day I won't fancy to be Ursula,

Still You won't be with your Mary Jane kinda too.

One day I won't write to describe the talk,

what they barked behind my back .

One day I won't remember anyone's face,

Try to remove me from this survival's race.

One day I will be damned happy,

One day I love me like a scene from Kashmir valley,

One day my conceptions wont be bloody,

One day I won't admire you

One day I will be done and through

One day I won't look back to grasp your attention

One day I will get redemptions and my core will get strengthens

One day I won't be an unrequited lover,

I will be happy hopeful and takeover

Comments

Popular Posts