I Owe you nothing

             They whisper in dark,

to hide in shadow.

Their lies like cyanide,

Spreading far and wide like a sea tide.

Grapevine spreading like poison in the blood.

These baseless ain't no studs ,

Against these falsehoods I only smile ,

As I stand firm my soul delight .

Each spell they twisted and 

tale bend,

Never defined me so the messages 

are not send .

They speak weak and whisper my end ,

A battle of truth they can't bend.

When i stood tall these strays don't

Know  me , 

they bark like a dog,

But can't be loyal like a hog .

I owe them nothing ,

But they tried to had a brick on me.

Like I care,

For the mess upon me.

These mean girls and boys talk shit,

I owe them nothing.

I swirl like a hurricane,

They acted like a magnet .

When I rise ,

They met the ground.

I acted like a mad  Harley Quinn and 

And defeated the batman,

Me and imaginary poison Ivy are the baddest.

We  kicked their  words,

Like we have got our own glow.

Boss Bossed if u don't know ,

You and your words,

In the field of cactus,

With your broke hoe ☠️



Tejinder 🏴




Comments

Popular Posts